If you enjoy to keep up the pace with everything that is new in terms of fashion and hairstyling, then we would love to tell you more about the best haircuts for 2019. These range from short and textured hair to long and messy and there are a few styles which you should really try. Check out the list below for some of the coolest, newest mens haircuts and choose the one that seems to best suit you; this new hairstyle should help you really stand out from the crowd.
1. The crew cut. This is, without any doubts, a classic cut and all specialists say that it is still going to be for some time. In order to keep up the pace with the times, you should pair the crew cut with faded sides; it just looks amazing.
2. The undercut. This has become a very popular haircut in the last few years and men choose it for one good reason: it perfectly pairs with a variety of tops. For example, you can pair the undercut with quiffs, styles that come with bangs and even with pompadours, so there are plenty of options to choose from.
3. The disconnected undercut. If you are the type of man who loves to make a high impact with the help of the looks, then we really think that the disconnected undercut deserves attention from your part. This style includes shaved sides and a top with a longer length and we think that it looks amazing when combined with a beard. You should definitely check it out.
4. Side part. You might think that we have included newer, more modern haircuts in the list. Well, the side part is a classic and it was, it still is and it will be a very popular choice thanks to its classic, simple and very attractive look. It is a sleek hairstyle which easily matches numerous face and head forms and it easily compliments any man so if you have completely forgotten about it, you should definitely revisit the idea of having such a haircut.
5. Buzz cut. Since summer is here and we are expecting high temperatures, a buzz cut seems like a more and more attractive idea. It is a short length cut which comes with a very fresh style and which compliments those who have a very edgy attitude. If you love to dress in leather biker jackets and ripped jeans then we think that a buzz cut will perfectly complete your look.
6. The French crop. This hairstyle is one with a short length which is usually styled forward; thanks to this, it creates a small fringe. We recommend you to wear it with a lot of texture or, if you are not a big fan of texture, then you should try it a little messy. We think that you will be pleased with how it looks like.
As you can see, there are plenty of cool styles to try this year. Choose the one that suits you best and wear it with pride.