Using water and face wash every day to remove dirt and dead skin cells are not enough – exfoliating does. Exfoliation helps remove dirt that has penetrated deep into pores. Also, while it helps remove dead skin cells from the outermost layer of the skin, it helps uncover fresh skin cells leaving your skin to look fresh and healthy.
There are several types of facial exfoliators that you can find in the market today; most of these are formulated for specific skin types – normal, oily, dry, and sensitive. However, you can also find exfoliators that can be used for all types of skin.
Now, when you want the best exfoliators for oily skin, you can’t randomly choose any product. It has to be effective and safe. So, here is a quick review of the best facial exfoliators in the market today.
Proactiv+ Skin Smoothing Exfoliator
This creamy and cushiony cleanser is formulated with prescription-strength micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide that can help eliminate acne blemishes, as well as, reduce the chances of forming new ones. The cleanser contains glycolic acid and tiny exfoliating beads that gently exfoliate the skin without causing skin irritation.
- It smoothens the skin.
- Kills acne-causing bacteria.
- Formulated with Smart Target technology that helps remove the dirt that has penetrated deep in the pores.
- May cause skin dryness.
Garnier SkinActive Exfoliating Face Scrub
Garnier SkinActive exfoliating face scrub is a naturally-derived skincare product from minerals or plants. The facial scrub helps decongest and gently exfoliates the skin from dead skin cells. It helps reduce the appearance of pores and instantly purifies the skin to look healthier and radiant.
- Made from 96 percent naturally-derived ingredients.
- Has a vegan formula.
- Deep pore facial cleanser.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin.
- Has a distinctive smell that others do not like.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Facial Scrub
The exfoliating facial scrub provides a deep pore cleansing result that will leave your skin look fresher and healthier. It is formulated with glycerin that helps hydrate the skin. The light and cooling gel facial scrub are dermatologically-tested.
- Helps revive and enliven your skin.
- Formulated without plastic microbeads.
- The cleansing effect can last long.
- Can be used for all skin types.
- May cause slight skin irritation on people with sensitive and highly reactive skin.
Paula’s Choice CLEAR Extra Strength Exfoliator
This potent leave-on exfoliant is formulated with deep-penetrating 2 percent salicylic acid that helps clear acne breakouts, reduces and eliminates red marks from acne, and helps unclog pores. Paula’s Choice CLEAR Extra Strength Exfoliator can help reduce and eliminate blackheads, acne, and white bumps without causing skin irritation.
- Provides noticeable smoother, clearer, and fairer skin.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells effectively, leaving a clearer and more even tone.
- Can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Formulated with no parabens, fragrance, and fluff.
- Not suitable for highly sensitive skin.
Besito Microdermabrasion Face Scrub and Facial Exfoliator
This gentle facial scrub is formulated with microdermabrasion technology that can help rejuvenate your skin without the need to pay for expensive beauty equipment.
- Helps moisturize the skin.
- Can reduce blemishes and blackheads.
- Minimizes the pores.
- Gently exfoliates the skin while it helps eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- The granules may cause skin irritation to people with highly sensitive skin.
Was this helpful?
Try to read additional details at Younger Skin Guide’s website today.