The normal stovetops have been around for a while and I won’t dispute the fact that they are still relevant in many households. However, I also admit that the induction cooktops have provided some solutions that stovetops can’t offer. For instance, the stovetops are good for people with limited space, and doesn’t have a flame hence the burner doesn’t get hot. There are many types and brands of these cooktops and picking the best can be a difficult affair. Our experts have taken into account all relevant factors in singling out the best of the best from the many. These 2 burner induction cooktops that will amaze you more than any other type and brand.
The Ovente Induction Countertop Burner
This is a portable and affordable two-burner induction cooktop. It comes in a sleek design, simple and easy to operate, and works in either power or temperature mode.
It has several advantages namely: has touch screen controls, sensors that detect overheating, has lock settings, easy to operate, and has an ovente which provides excellent customer service.
This product is associated with some disadvantages as discussed below. It can only make use of a maximum of 8 power and 8 temperature levels.
1. Safety features. If the voltage gets too high or too low, it will shut down. Besides, if a non-compatible pot or pan is used, it will beep for 30 seconds then shut down. It has a setting that lock to prevent accidental change in temperature, power, or timer.
2. Customer service. Ovente customer care representatives are standby to assist is attending queries but can go beyond that to call and handle any challenge.
3. As mentioned, it comes with a one year guarantee but the guarantee is applicable when some conditions are met. Firstly, the unit must have been bought from an authorized dealer. Secondly, the product must have been registered within 30 days of purchase.
4. Dimensions and weight. It measures 15.25 x 23.7 x 2.7 inches and weighs 13.3 pounds.
Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop
It has basic functions, ease to use, and good for people looking for extra burners and those who prefer it over the gas and electric stovetop. It comes with pre-set levels of temperature and the temperature is read in watts only.
Its advantages are the fact that both its burners can be simultaneously used at maximum settings, it comes with burners of different sizes, good for technophobic people, and comes with a 3 years warranty.
It also has some disadvantages in that it lacks lock settings, has noisy fans, and doesn’t show wattage and temperature.
1. The two burners have a maximum of 1200 watts (with a setting of 1-8 levels) and 600 watts (with a setting of 1-5 levels).
2. The cooker can be set to automatically shut off after a time when food would have been cooked.
There are many other induction cooktops but I selected the two best such that almost everyone can find either of them to be the best. You can use the information provided to compare then make the right decision.